Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meandering Around The East Village...

Tompkins Square Park / Sun Bathers

After a hectic work week, my husband and I finally got to indulge in one of our favorite day rituals together -- roaming around the East Village. We had a truly lovely day this Saturday drinking in the dive bars of the East Village, record shopping, wandering through parks, playing pinball, and meeting up with friends at the Blind Tiger. I occasionally remembered to snap a photo or two....


Our Favorite Dive, 7B / Pinball Bar
(at which we concocted a new Pop-Rocks inspired Jager shot, ewww)

I also bought the hubby his favorite candy bar, SKY BAR, at Economy Candy.

The day ended when we
picked up our old friend
Phil at The Blind Tiger
and had an impromptu
pizza party



-- after my learnings from Friday nite,
I can happily report that nothing went wrong on
Saturday night -- except that I am officially
pizzaed-out!




No comments:

Post a Comment